Morocco Tours | Marrakech Private Tours | Tours from Casablanca to Sahara Desert | Fez Tours
We will work alongside you to create the perfect experience for you or your group.
It is your vacation and travel, we want to hear from you and we can discuss what you are looking for.
Our approach will provide opportunities to meet locals and witness daily routine as well as their traditional events. You will discover the spellbinding sights and rich ancient culture of Morocco on one of our Private Tour and Tours, all escorted by experienced Moroccan guides.
You will be taken deep inside Morocco and you will enjoy magnificent Trips through the highlights of Moroccan’s diverse landscape, rich with history and culture. Explore ancient cities, walled forts, monumental mosques, and busy markets all surrounded by the soaring peaks of the Atlas Mountains and the rolling Dunes of some of the largest Desert in the world.
You will experience the real Sahara Desert and meet true desert families who will look after you and treat you as their family.
This is an experience you will remember for the rest of your life.
- Why You Choose Us
- Trust and honesty.
- Experience and professionalism.
- Native guides with knowledge of several languages.
- Experts in the area.
- Flexibility in scheduling travel.
- Quality transport.
- Special activities.
A Tour Operator You Can Trust.
It’s our mission to offer you the Tour of a lifetime!
On our Trips you are completely free from the hassle of booking your own accommodation, organizing your own transport, finding your own Excursions with quality guides.
We employ only the best staff with the most extensive local knowledge, so you can rely upon them to find the best places to go for dinner and drinks, according to your needs and budget.
Morcco Day Trips:
Marrakech day Trips:
- Essaouira: is a port and tourist city located on the Atlantic coast of Morocco
- Ouzod: The waterfalls of Ouzoud are waterfalls of about 110 m high, on three levels, on a picturesque geological site of Oued Ouedoud, at 1060 m altitude of the Atlas Mountains, between the Middle Atlas and the High Atlas
- Atlas Mountains: Day trip to the atlas mountains and Berber villages, you can admire the beauty of the berber villages, discover the culture of the villagers
- Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah: Marrakech to Ouarzazate and Ait Ben Haddou day trip. Drive through Atlas Mountain, guided tour in Kasbah ait Ben haddou, visit Ouarzazate cinema studio.
Morocco Imperial cities: Private Morocco Tours
- Marrakech: former imperial city of western Morocco, and a major economic center with mosques, palaces and gardens
- Fes: is a city in northeastern Morocco often considered as the cultural capital of the country.
- Meknes: is a city located in the north of Morocco. It is famous for its imperial past, with remains such as Bab Mansour, a huge door with vaults and mosaic tiles.
- Casablanca: is a port city and a commercial center located in the west of Morocco, facing the Atlantic Ocean.
- Rabat: Rabat, the capital of Morocco, is built on the banks of the Bouregreg River and the Atlantic Ocean.
Morocco Desert Tours:
- Camel Ride: Overnight Camel trek Merzouga is an experience you will never forget it, Camel ride & spend a magical night in the deep desert in nomadic tents.
- Night in desert camp at Merzouga: Enjoy an overnight in Merzouga desert from : Fes, Marrakech, Casablanca and Tangier.
Customize Your Morocco Tour:
Our Morocco tours are not one size fits all. We will work with you to customize your trip and turn your vacation into an adventure of a lifetime!
Contact to share with us a Magic trip to the Morocco desert ! Contact Us